Music Making Instrument
Plastic Children's Kazoo
Hum into the kazoo (will not work by just blowing) creating vibrating sounds
- Chunky, old fashioned plastic kazoo
- Assorted colours including green, blue orange and pink (one sent at random)
- Order more than one to receive an assortment of colours, or let us know at checkout if you have a specific colour request
- Can help children with sensory and learning difficulties
- Approximately 11cm long
- Ideal party bag filler or lucky dip toy for children of all ages
How to play the kazoo
1. Hold the kazoo horizontally, the mouthpiece of the kazoo is the wider, flattened end.
2. Hum into the kazoo. To make sounds with your kazoo, youll need to hum into it, rather than blow because the humming creates the vibration that is needed to make it work. You should place your mouth on the kazoo as though it were a whistle.
3. To make slightly different types of sounds, try humming different syllables like do, who, brr, or rrr.
4. Create pitch with your humming. The kazoo has no frills so you create all of the pitches in a song with your mouth. Practice humming songs you like without the kazoo, first. Then, try humming them with your kazoos mouthpiece against your mouth.